Monday, December 19, 2011

First Time For Everything!

This is my first official blog post! (Give me around of applause please). The idea of blogging is something unique and different that I have never experienced before. I have had friends that blogged and I have read some of their postings. I have found it to be quite intriguing and I am looking forward to improving my writing skills and also sharing information. With the start of my Capstone Communication Studies Class, I will be posting responses to some of our discussion topics, and sharing some of my work that has accumulated through my educational journey at Ashford University. The blog was created for this class, and I hope to expand my horizons and continue to blog after this course.
Thanks for sharing in my journey!

Cheers,
Amanda Analla

No comments:

Post a Comment